I wonder why Scott Dixon was so grouchy after the Sonoma race. He seems like a good sport when he wins, maybe this is just the other side of the equation. He is still way ahead and it would take a miracle for Helio to catch him for the championship.

As a fan, I'm just glad to end the season with some drama................. let's get Paul Tracy back in the Subway car and that will shake them all up a bit.

What do you think........ ??

Views: 44

Replies to This Discussion

It was great fun to see Helio in the winners circle.
Scott is a class guy, consistant driver and deserves to to win the 2008 Championship.
I'd love to see Tracy back :-)))
All the best - Stephen
Well - looks like we go into the last race of the season with a bit of drama left. 30 points is a big lead for Dixon, but anything can happen at Chicago, and never count Helio out.

It sure was great to see Justin Wilson win. He was always a gentleman, and a force to contend with in ChampCar - and I'm glad that he is now a major player in the IRL.

Nice that this could happen for Paul Newman to see as well.

I can't believe that the season is about to end already though -- back to watching reruns of past races again ................
Well - what an end to a new age in IndyCar racing. Watching the championship come down to the two best drivers of the year finishing one and two in the last race of the season was awesome. Dixon deserves the Championship as he won most of the races.

The fact that the championship was still on the line up untill the final checkered flag of the last venue, makes for great racing, and makes for more future fans of the sport. I hope that Helio got a chance to climb the fence though, as he didn't know he had won untill well after the photofinish. Helio deserved to win the race, Dixon deserved the Championship.

There really is no such thing as number two.

You either win a championship -- or you don't.

I hope we don't have to listen to a bunch of other drivers talk about how they did in the points. Dixon gets the prize, everyone else should get to work on getting to the top of the podium in next years races if they want to talk about championship results.

What do you think ???

RSS

© 2024   Created by Travis Buckingham and Stephen Page   Powered by Buckingham Creative

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service