Selling my 18 to focus more on my Formula Ford and Super Vee. The car is in nice shape and has low hour engine rebuild by MWE. Hewland in the car for reliability but close-ratio original Renault box comes with the car. Asking $60,000 USD. Can deliver within reasonable miles of Pittsburgh, PA USA. Mobile phone is 412.680.2292.

Views: 235

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello! Could i get some photos from your car?Thanks
Claude - Sure. I hope that two are attached. If you will send me an email address I will be happy to send additional pics of the cockpit and engine compartment. John
Attachments:
thanks but not for me i look for a 2 seats Lotus!
Claude
John : Max PEARSON Australia and I am interested in the LOTUS, Could I have some more details of the history and the certification criteria ie is the engine original catorgary? is the car original in every manner? What is the history of the vehicle, driver? success if any? Events is there a LOG book/s? as you can appreciate buying off shore is not as simple as changing owners internal country demand. I need to most careful and sure the vehicle is as reputed to be.
maxpearson@cliplyn.com.au

RSS

© 2024   Created by Travis Buckingham and Stephen Page   Powered by Buckingham Creative

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service