1985 Ferrari Mondial Cabriolet 3.2 Quattrovalve For Sale or Trade! $28,500 OBO

This is a 1985 3.2 Litre Quattrovalve model. In overall beautiful condition with 72.5K miles. Records going back to the original sale in Newport Beach. Car has always been in California.

I'm changing career's and need a Motor Coach to live-in full time. The Ferrari has a value of approx. $30K, but I am willing to trade, or trade and your cash --- for your Class A Diesel Pusher Coach. Minimum of 36' length. Prefer a 1988-1994 Foretravel, Monaco, Safari, Country Coach, or Coachmen.

If you have a under-utilized Coach that is ready to hit the road, and you always wanted a Ferrari, but just have never gotten around to it-- an asset that will actually appreciate instead of the other way around-- give me a call NOW !!
The car description continues:

A major improvement over the undersized and metric, original wheels,I spent $3500.00 for this very high quality HRE 17" modular set of four. This retro-fit makes the car look much more aggressive and modern. Tires are in great condition -- the fronts are new.

Interior leather and trim in great shape. The front seats had a new all leather factory-original kit fitted just a few years ago, and are mint. The paint quality is excellent, and is likely better than any other Mondial you are going to look at. No dings or chips in the bodywork.

Convertible top is in excellent shape-- rarely put up, as I only use the car in dry nice weather. I just put a high-flow metal matrix Catalytic convertor, new O2 sensor, cold-start injector, thermo-time switch, and a K&N air filter element on it ---the engine runs great, suspension is tight. Has never overheated. Carefully maintained and never abused.

Redline Synthetic in the gearbox, and Mobil 1 in the engine.
The A/C is inop, but I never cared to use it anyway.

This car is very reliable, and has been a pleasure to own. I hate to let this beauty go, but the career change takes priority right now.You will be hard pressed to find a nicer car for the money. However --I am flexible on the price as I MUST SELL/TRADE this ASAP to be prepared for a deployment.

Call Michael at 925-286-6185 anytime. Located in the East Bay area of Northern California. Serious inquiries only.

Views: 31

Attachments:

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Travis Buckingham and Stephen Page   Powered by Buckingham Creative

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service