1984 MARCH 84G.03 "KREEPY KRAULY"
FIA Passport and ready to race. Drive History.

2,650cc Twin Turbocharged "Wet" Porsche SOHC Flat 6-Cylinder Engine
Electronic Fuel Injection
650bhp at 8,000rpm
5-Speed Porsche Type 956 Transaxle with Limited Slip Differential
4-Wheel Independent Suspension
4-Wheel Ventilated Disc Brakes

*Extensive period and current MSA GTP racing history include 5th place in the 1984 IMSA GT Championship as well as racing at Daytona, Le Mans, Nürburgring, Spa
*Recently renewed FIA Historic Technical Passport
*Nearly $85,000 in race preparation invoices from 2019
*Eligible for countless historic race events world wide

March Racing consisted of four men; Max Mosley (M), Alan Rees (AR), Graham Coaker (C) and Robin Herd (H). March produced 83Gs, for Group C and IMSA/GTP. Two of those cars went to South Africa to be used by a new start up team Kreepy Krauly. Where Sarel Van De Merwe (a household name in SA) would lead the team to win the 1984 24 Hours of Daytona in 84G.03’s sister car, 83G.04.

Raced between 1984 and 1986 at storied tracks and events that included Road Atlanta, Road America, Daytona 24hrs, Le-Mans, Nürburgring, Monza, Spa, Silverstone, Brands Hatch, Mount Fuji, Riverside and others.

After being retired from professional racing at the end of 1986, 84G.03 passed through the hands of well-known race drivers and collectors. It has participated in the 2018 Rennsport Reunion, raced at the 2019 Monterey Motorsports Reunion and in both the 2019 and 2020 Heritage event at the Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona as well as other historic racing events.

In 2019, at the hands of its current owner, 84G.03 underwent an expert mechanical race preparation rebuild by the 901 Shop in Southeast Florida with receipts totaling nearly $85,000 as well as an additional $20,000 in receipts from Amalfi Racing.

It has been repainted and currently wears the livery of the 00 that had been destroyed at Road Atlanta. It comes with a recently renewed full FIA Historic Technical passport (good until 2025) and complete records of the restoration.

Remarkably driver friendly 84G.03 is ready for its next owner who will keep this incredible machine on the track and its history alive for years to come.

Price is $450,000.00 US

Please note, this vehicle is offered on a Bill of Sale

Email for more pictures and information. I answer ALL emails so look in your spam folder if you do not see a timely response (less than 24 hours). A name to go with the phone number and email request is very helpful. Thanks!

.This car is being represented by Kelly Dietrick, Exceptional Car Broker. Brokering Historic Competition Cars Worldwide.  

I do not maintain a website but if you would like to see the cars I represent before they are advertised please send an email to sign up for my monthly newsletter, A Broker Abroad.

Views: 293

Attachments:

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Travis Buckingham and Stephen Page   Powered by Buckingham Creative

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service