1974 Porsche 914/6 conversion track car. Narrow Sheridan body, 2.8L 12.5:1 shuffle pinned full race 911 motor. Full cage, Quaife differential, RSR front end, 911 rear end. Two sets of 10X16 and 11x16 Real Racing wheels. Brand new 46mm PMO carbs, Dry sump, Fuel cell. 13K in recent receipts. This car is fully sorted and race ready. Please contact here at MYVRL for more details and pictures.

Views: 281

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So what do you want for this bad boy?
25000 USD or best reasonable offer.
Hi Eric,
Where is the car located? Could you send the photos and details you mentioned?
thanks
Craig
The car is located in vermont I have many photos and details. Too many to post if you would please provide an email address I will forward them to you.
Thanks
Eric
Thanks Eric Craig.Ridnour@verizon.net
where do you run it
I have run this car at NHMS but primarily have used the car as a hill climb car in Vermont.
I am currently looking for a 914-6 for Vintage Car Races here in California, etc.. Would like to know history and what you are asking for your car. I am a serious buyer and will not waste your time or mine. Please respond at your earliest convenience......................Thank you. Chris Nielsen (Member)
Hi Chris,

The car originated in California and was owned by a couple who autocrossed it. It started out as a 2.0L 4 and they gradually modified the car. For vintage races it depends on who you will be racing with as to its legality. SVRA will accept the car in GTU. Others will not accept it as it has been modified extensively. The car is in excellent race ready condition with only one hill climb after a 13k resorting. I bought the car from San Francisco two years ago. The only reason I am selling it is I would like to find an original 914/6 for Vintage races with VRG.
I would take 20k for a fast sale. I have over 30k in it over the last two years that I have owned it.
Hi Eric, Thanks for the info, but I'm looking for a 914-6 that would qualify for the Monterey Historics. Thanks for your time, see you at the races, Chris

RSS

© 2024   Created by Travis Buckingham and Stephen Page   Powered by Buckingham Creative

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service