1970 Macon MR 8 Formula Ford. For a full history of the Macon formula fords see the December 2008 feature article on Macon History in “Vintage Race car magazine”. This article is available on request. The car is an early MR8 with the very rare bodywork built for Macon buy Centaur and was from the mold that they used for one of the cars in John Frankenheimer’s film “ Grand Prix”. Rare Minister Aluminum valve cover from the UK. This car is extremely quick and well Sorted, strong Loyning engine, new axles, Koni shocks, is currently being raced in CSRG ( csrgracing.org) vintage events, professional maintained by Cypress Lane Racing at Infineon raceway. We will be happy to work with your shipping company if necessary. US $15,000 For details call 707 695 9494 email wmabry@sbcglobal.net

Views: 428

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would love to see the article.

I owned a Macon Formula Ford and raced it with the RCCA in the 90's, take a look at the pictures on my profile. I will posting some racing videos from back the as well. Will certainly have some views of the Macon on those videos.

When I purchased the Macon, it needed new coachworks so I fitted a Mondiale Skip Barber type fibreglass bits that AJ Pugliese had acquired from the school as spares.Hence...a Macon Mondiale FF!

Paul
Attachments:
One more pic ... coming out of "Echo Valley" at Bridgehampton
Attachments:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Travis Buckingham and Stephen Page   Powered by Buckingham Creative

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service