1968 Zink C4 FV for sale - 2008 VIR Gold Cup Winner

Vintage Zink C4 For Sale. 2008 VIR Gold Cup Winner

My 1968 Zink C4 vintage FV is for sale. Last outing was the VIR Gold Cup in June and we won overall in Group C. I have the logbooks on this car all the way back to 1975 when the car was purchased from an owner in the Bahamas and then got its first SCCA logbook. The person I bought it from in 2006 was the owner for 13 years. The car is highly developed and has an illustrious history. The motor is one of Rollin Butler's best and is by far the most FV power I've had. Only 3 weekends on this motor. She is clean, safe, handles great. This car would be a terrific entry for someone who wants to join in on the growing vintage FV community. Lots of spares. I had no plans to sell this car until I found a Z10 FF Zink that had to have and now the Vee is for sale. Make me a reasonable offer. This car can take you to the front of some of best and most cost effective racing in the vintage world.

John Gaither
Greensboro, NC
336.816.8881 mobile #
jgaither4 at triad.rr.com

Views: 161

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll be entering the Zink in the VDCA race at Carolina Motorsports Park and can also deliver to VIR at the April race. Hope to see you there.

John Gaither

RSS

© 2024   Created by Travis Buckingham and Stephen Page   Powered by Buckingham Creative

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service