...ITS COMING SOON...ALL THE EXCITEMENT OF THE WORLDS BEST SPORTS CAR RACING SERIES COMES TO RACECENTRAL. TV."THE AUSSIE V-8 SUPER CARS..EXCLUSIVELY ON R/C TV ..CHECK OUR WEB SITE RACECENTRALMEDIA FOR UP-COMING SHOWS IN JUNE..1ST SHOW IS THURSDAY JUNE 5TH @ 5:30 PM/9:30 ON MTN TIME ON ALTITUDE SPORTS..CH 644 DIRECTV/#410 DISH NETWORK!!

Be sure to catch Race Central Radio this week as we NOW ARE ON THE FM SIDE OF THE DIAL!!..BETTER SOUND AND BIGGER AUDIENCE!! from 10-noon on KKFN Fox Sports Radio, Sports Radio FM 104.3 "The Fan" and for you listeners accross the Nation CHECK OUT our Radio stream check out racecentralmedia.com for all that new or if you miss the show go to racecentral.tv our streaming television web site, and as always you can see the show live on Altitude Sports and Entertainment Thursdays at 5:30 pm and again@ 9:30 pm /Fridays at 10 am and Saturdays after LIVE NASCAR HOOTERS PRO-CUP RACING ..go to the web site for more details..the greatest names in Motor Sports from the Front Range to formula 1!!

Also as I am planning on going to the "Swift Renuion" this summer for owners of Swift Race Cars is anyone else here planning on going?..I am starting to plan now as we may be shooting it for my National Television Show "Race Central T.V"..please contact me here or through my web site "contact"page on racecentralmedia.com..am interested in shooting other Vintage Events also...??

Views: 39

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Travis Buckingham and Stephen Page   Powered by Buckingham Creative

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service