Plug for the Gold Cup Vintage race at VIR (Virgina) June 6-8

Great race weekend coming up at Virginia Internation Raceway this weekend. The are featuring muscle cars this yea, including a group of 20-30 Nascar Cup and transam. Also, the usual production racers, formula cars and others. Info at http://www.virclub.com/2008-vir-gold-cup/heacock-classic-gold-cup-h....

Fantastic facility if you have never been there. I'll have my Lotus 7 there racing. Some of the entry list also posted if you want to see some of the cars attending.

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will be there with my spriget along with a bunch of guys from Richmond, VA. We look on it as our local circuit and there is nothing greater than taking the upper esses flat in top.
All my CVAR friends say this is the best looking race track in the country.
They all rave about their VIR experiences.
Must go!
Good luck with the event.
All the best - Stephen Page
Chairman
The Vintage Racing League
Possibly the best track in the US for road racing - especially vintage. It is fast, safe, and rewarding when done well. Harvey and Connie have done us all an immesurable service by getting this thing open again.
Stephen, would you contact me, please? I'd like to add some more specific track information on both VIR and NJMP.

Thanks, Peter

RSS

© 2024   Created by Travis Buckingham and Stephen Page   Powered by Buckingham Creative

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service