The world's most exclusive collector car show and competition in one of the most beautiful settings on earth: the 18th fairway of the famed Pebble Beach Golf Links. This international event offers a highly unique visual: historic automobiles set against the backdrop of Carmel Bay.
- 255 cars and motorcycles from 33 states and 14 countries compete for "Best of Show."Collectors bring their vintage vehicles to California's picturesque Monterey coastline from as far away as Hong Kong, Germany, Monaco and Argentina.
- More than 20 concept and new cars will be featured during the weekend, including vehicles from Aston Martin, Bentley, Bertone/Alfa Romeo, Bugatti, Cadillac, W K Cherry, Ford, Jaguar, Lexus, Maserati, McLaren, Mercedes-Benz, Morgan, Porsche and Rolls-Royce.
- Pebble Beach, the No. 1 ranked public course in the U.S., is open 364 days a year...and closed only one day, for the Concours d'Elegance.
- Celebrity participants include Tonight Show host Jay Leno and actor Edward Herrmann, who is the Concours' Master of Ceremonies.
- Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance annually raise more than $1 million for charity.
- The Concours will display over 108 years of the automobile, from the oldest car on the field, a 1902 Mercedes Simplex -- the oldest car still on the road today to bear the Mercedes name-to several new concept and production vehicles.