Hi, I am looking for original wheels for my 1960 Lola Mk1 that I am restoring. They were made by "Cooper" and are 15x5". They were also used on other cars of that period like Lotus, Elva, Cooper, and others from the late 1950's and thru 1965. They have a Triumph Tr-3 bolt pattern. The front rims actually have the hubs as part of the rim. (all one unit).  They back rims did not have this. I am missing the easier of the two, (the back rims).  Chuck 262-654-4543

Views: 805

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just sold my Lola Mk1 , I have wheels and plenty of other spares

Kim Baker 413 623 0950   bear01011 at  gmail .com

If they were magnesium be careful age is not kind to mag wheels, they can fracture

sold

Anyone reading this. I have six magnesium  Lola Mk 1 wheels. 3 fronts 3 rears. All good condition having been stored since taken of the car in early 1960's.

Looking to swap for Cooper Banana Bunch wheels, as on the Gemini Mk2,  or the 15"flat spoke type wheels  as fitted to later Gemini Mk2. alternatively the 13" flat spoke fitted to Cooper T56 and Gemini Mk3 or Borrani 13" x 4 " wire wheels and 14"x 4.5 inch wide fitted to the last Stanguellini FJ.

Hunter  Russell hunternrussell@gmail.com

I am rebuilding Lola mk 1 BR-16 in Norway - The original pre-crash with the original chassisplate.

Need a full set of original wheels. Are they still available.

Regars Arne 0047 92298996

I own BR-16. I don't know what your intentions are to make a replica of a Lola Mk1.

Does that mean that you own the replacement chassis from 1962 after Ross De Croix

crashed it in 1962?

Arne

RSS

© 2024   Created by Travis Buckingham and Stephen Page   Powered by Buckingham Creative

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service