Three days to see everything, do everything: not sure! Bet that when the doors of Le Mans Classic will close, you will not have overcome everything, but you will have listed what you have to do in 2020 ...
HOURS - Action and animations, day and night!
• Friday, July 6 from 9 am to 2 am
• Saturday, July 7 8 am to Sunday 6 pm
FROM THE CIRCUIT OPENING ON - Le Mans Classic just for you!
• Free access to all the circuit public areas
• Club Enclosures
• All entertainment…
THE COMPETITION - The main topic!
The track - the most desired of the world…
• 6 grids: day and night practice from Friday on, 18 races from Saturday to Sunday
• Group C: the stars which shone on this track in the '80s and early '90s
• Little Big Mans: a parade of hundred budding drivers aboard their mini cars
• The club parades: a - supervised - cavalcade along the legendary 13.6 km layout
• The car manufacturers' parades: when the moderns take over the classics on the track
VIP HOSPITALITY - Privilege oblige!
The Privilege Pack: to attend this automobile celebration... in a privileged manner. A premium pack, 1, 2 or 3 days in the Welcome building hospitality right above the pit garages. Just reach the VIP car park, benefit from the exclusive shuttle service, rest, have a Michelin double starred chef meals, tea time…. And as an exclusive option (Pre-booking) a thrilling track lap discovery of the 24 Hours layout!